The previous image hosting website https://imageshack.com/ has now changed, with only a 30 day account, then you're expected to pay, this is unacceptable. The site that I recommend is http://postimage.org/ it’s FREE, and on initial trial; far simpler to use and hopefully you will agree.
I've tried to make the instructions of use as easy to understand as possible.
Step by Step Explanation:
1. Get your image ready e.g. copy across from Digital camera, scanned, photoshoped, re-size if necessary. I recommend a maximum of 800 pixels in width for landscape or height in portrait.
2. Make a folder called forum images, if you like and put your images you want to use here.
3. Click - http://postimage.org/
4. On the postimage site, Register (remember to write down your details you give, for Login next time).
5. Once Registered, postimage.org will send you an activation email. You can change you details if you so wish.
6. On postimage website, Login then follow Part one below. Once completed follow Part Two.
This is a postimage link, no need to click - how to take a screenshot on a pc
This is a postimage link, no need to click - image hosting
On completion, if you're having problems; let me know. Registered uses will see the Members link on the menu near the top.
Thanks for reading.